CLOSED FOR THE 2023 SEASON
Thank you to everyone who joined us in 2023 or wanted to join us, but couldn’t!
We’ll see you for the opening on
Friday May 17th, 2024!!
Bravo Zulu Phone: (802) 378-5578
Got questions? We have answers to these common questions:
- Open late May and to late September
- Hours: 12-8pm
- Picnic Tables available
- No reservations
- Dogs welcome (at the picnic tables due to Vermont Dept. of Health regulations)
- Kids Menu Available
- “The Arc” playground for kids within view from the bar
- Dock hand available most times, unless the lake is not behaving well for boaters
- Best time for large parties to get a seat? 12-1:30 or 4-5:30
- Sunday: Live bands
- Tuesday: Trivia night
- Portable heaters during the cooler shoulder months
Bravo Zulu Lakeside Bar is the newest hidden gem of the Lake Champlain Islands. Our state of the art awning system allows for sun lovers and those who seek shade. Unobstructed views of the Lake Champlain and the Green Mountains. Docks for you boaters. Full food and drink menu. Live music, lawn games, family and dog friendly.
Due to unpredictable weather, restaurant hours may vary. With a covered seating area we will remain open during light rain and the quintessential passing North Hero storm. With predictions of any heavy, lasting or potentially dangerous rain storms the restaurant may close early.
Stay up to date by following us on social media
Come visit and see what you’re missing!